Some of us thirst for knowledge, love, happiness, companionship and understanding.
However, no matter how hard some of us try we can’t help but feel unfulfilled or lacking.
How do we overcome that feeling of frustration and loneliness?
1. Seek knowledge and wisdom as this would help widen our perspective.
2. Be purposeful in creating our own happy moments. This would help encourage us to
live our lives to the fullest and would attract positive people and energies to us.
3. Develop our understanding as this would foster within us greater patience and
4. Cherish your life and the lives of those around you. Express this through your gratitude of both the big and small either in words and or by your actions
5. Get excited about the victory you WILL have over the obstacles in your life.
As you go about your day remember, be thirsty – not just for water to nourish your body but quench that thirst for life, knowledge, happiness and understanding.
Cherish the people who you hold close to your heart and be mindful that they probably thirst for something too.
To be truly happy in this life we need to understand our thirst and find healthy non-destructive ways of quenching it.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. 🙂