Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala actually created this award how cool is that! According to Maggie, “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Thank you Maggie for thinking of me. Maggie is a wonderful and talented person. On her blog she shares her thoughts on life and various things so you won’t get bored. So be sure to check her out.
Here are the rules for the Awesome Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What is your favorite classic film? What is it about? The Wizard of Oz. The film is about a little girl called Dorothy and her dog, Toto, who were whisked away in their house by a tornado to the magical Land of Oz. There they meet all types of interesting characters and endure all sorts of adventures as Dorothy and Toto try to find their way back home.
- Are you usually early or late? I hate to be kept waiting so I try to be early.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? New York
- A song that always gets stuck in your head? Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Greater financial stability and freedom. 🙂
- Something special about the place you grew up? I would have to say the wide variety of fruit trees growing all around us – mango, avocado, pommerac and guava trees. We would pick and eat to our hearts and tummies delight.
- One thing you thought you’d grow out of – but haven’t? As a child I would love rolling up the corners of my clothing or any cotton fabric into balls. I found it comforting and still do it now and then. 🙂
- What book impacted you the most? Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits by T. D. Jakes
- What risks are worth taking? Risks that involve self-improvement, self-development and growth.
- When do you truly feel “alive”? When I’m creating or designing something. It’s an amazing feeling.
My nominees are:
- Growing Self
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Reactionary Tales
- Ipuna Black
- Life more than existence
My questions for you
- What is the one piece of advice you’ll give new bloggers?
- What do you wish someone told you about blogging?
- What one life lesson you’ve learnt that you wish to share?
- Use one or two words to describe your blog.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- What’s your idea of the perfect day?
- Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
- Do you prefer action, comedy or romance movies?
- Other than your blog, what else are you passionate about?
- What non-physical attribute do you love most about yourself ?
I understand that not everyone chooses to take part in the awards but I would love to see your responses. I know this award says nominate at least 5 but there are many, many more awesome bloggers and blogs out there. Unfortunately, I can’t list everyone. Keep doing the great work you guys do.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and wonderful week ahead.