A special thank you to fraziersracket for nominating me for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award. Frazier’s Racket is a blog that’s all about tennis and that athletes that make it amazing. Frazier is sure to give people like me who aren’t as knowledgeable in this sport great insight and information about the top players in this field and what’s going on in the world of tennis and any other “observations from a feline’s perspective” of course. 🙂
I definitely appreciate the blog’s unique style and want to encourage you to check it out. Frazier’s response to the award can be found here: Frazier’s Black Cat Blue Sea Award .
Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 3 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 6 fellow bloggers
- Ask 3 questions to your nominees
My Questions and Answers:
1. If you could share a meal with anyone living or deceased, who would it be and why? Answer: If I could share a meal with anyone living or deceased, I would choose my twin brother. He unfortunately died at birth and sometimes I wonder how different my life would be had he survived. Would he have been funny, easy to get along with, I just don’t know? 🙁
2. If you could take any vacation in the world, where would you go?
Answer: This is a tough one because there are just so many amazing countries out there to explore and learn. I would have to say France. I don’t speak a word of French but I love the language and would enjoy taking in the beautiful scenery. 🙂
3. What inspires you to write?
Answer: My desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others. If my blog can touch just one person in a positive way and they ‘like’ or give feedback that inspires me. I try not to focus on the numbers though but rather the message I was trying to share. Once I feel good about it that’s all that matters. 🙂
My Questions to Nominees
- If you could go to any period in time within your life, would you go to your past, your future or would you remain in the present and why?
- What is your all-time favourite movie or television series?
- When no one is watching or listening would you consider yourself more of a singer or a dancer? 🙂
Thanks guys in advance for participating. If you choose however, not to participate that’s okay but I would love to see your answers. You all have good blogs with positive messages and I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and keep it up. 🙂