Thank you Roda for nominating me for this award. It is the first time I have received it and I’m grateful that you thought of sharing it with me. Roda blogs over at Growing Self and trust me when I tell you this she is amazing and very inspirational. You won’t regret visiting so be sure to check her out.
The Miranda Sings Award is all about Self Love. 🙂 So let’s get into it.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 things I love about myself:
- I love my strength of mind, body and spirit. It took me some time to learn and truly appreciate just how strong I was but the journey was worth it. I pray that I never forget! 🙂
- I love that I can learn most things very quickly. I just have to put my mind to it.
- I love seeing my creative side shine. Whether it is writing poetry, writing an inspirational piece, designing or painting each experience brings with it a feeling of accomplishment and joy.
- I love my ability to help inspire and encourage others. It feels good helping others see the good and positive things in themselves that have always been there but just hidden.
- I love and accept the way God has chosen to craft me both inside and out.
- I love that I take my role as a mother seriously. There are so many children out there not receiving the love, care and attention that they need and it breaks my heart. We have been entrusted not only as mothers but as parents with a responsibility to care, nurture and protect the lives we’ve been blessed with and we need to do our part.
- I love that I now understand that happiness is where I make it. If we live our lives relying on others to make and keep us happy then we set ourselves up for disappointment.
My nominees are:
- Simple Ula
- Hussein Allam
- Sar Wanders
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Elsie LMC
- Adrianna J
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. If you choose to take part, that would be fantastic! If not, no pressure! Just keep writing…♥
Thanks for stopping by.