I was recently nominated for this award and I was honoured to receive it the first time. The lovely Shinelle over at Shinavy Blogs nominated me for this award the second time around and it brings me great joy to know that some of you really consider my blog “unique”.
Over at Shinelle’s blog you would find recipes, sports, blogging challenges and other inspirational posts. If you’re not already familiar with her blog you should head on over and take a look yourself who knows what interesting information you would find. Let’s begin.
Rules for this award:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. I love reading quotes, so what are two of your favourite quotes?
Two of my favourites include:
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Charles R. Swindoll
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” Og Mandino
2. What does a dream vacation look like to you?
I think a dream vacation for me would be to travel to five or more countries enjoying the people, the food and sites of each destination and having my family and dearest friends share in the experience with me. 🙂
3. How do you unwind after a long and tiring day?
After a long and tiring day, I hit the shower, have dinner, watch a little television then close off with some relaxing music before bed. 🙂
My nominees are:
- Kali Borovic
- Listen to your Heart
- Elsie LMC
- Sweta Ojha
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- HIMANSHI SHUKLA
- A learning poet
- Heart to soul
My questions to nominees:
- If you could be any Marvel superhero who would you be and why?
- How do you cope with stress?
- If you were given the opportunity to act in any movie, would you take it? What type of movie would it be – action, romance, horror, drama, sci-fiction or comedy?
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to read your answers! If not, no worries! Just keep writing… 🙂
Thanks again Shinelle for the nomination and the opportunity to highlight some other bloggers.