Blogger Recognition Award – wow!
Thank you for the nomination besondersite. I am truly speechless. This is the second nomination I received today. I am feeling super motivated and inspired right now. There are so many inspirational bloggers out there so I recognize that must have been a challenge to select a few.
Please see the rules below:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
“Living vs Existing”– How it all began.
I was inspired by my sister, Candice. After reading a book I was writing she suggested that I use my talent to inspire others. She saw in me the joy and passion I felt when I was writing. Her belief in me is what prompted me to take action. I took action by researching what “blogging” was all about and then made a decision to commit to. Here I am roughly 1 month later, with no regrets!
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Do not let the blog traffic or lack thereof be your focus.
- Write, create and design as you feel moved to and don’t be afraid to share your post in the community pool for others to see and comment on.
Each of my nominees bring their unique styles and messages to the table. My list could go on and on but unfortunately I can’t. I admire what they do and just want to recognize their efforts. My nominees for this award are:
- Bhavana Jha
To my fellow bloggers out there keep writing with purpose and passion. I look forward to sharing my thoughts as well as reading yours.