I would like to thank the Yellowfuzzyduck for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She blogs over at the Turtledesk and she is amazing. At her blog you would find beautiful graphic designs, photography, poetry and other thoughts that she feels inspired to share with her readers.
She even designed the logo for my website which I love very much. 🙂 Be sure to go over and see for yourself how amazing and talented she is.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? This is a tough one because we don’t know what the future the holds but I do know I would like to still be blogging. In 5 years, I would like to see my blog grow in numbers beyond my wildest dreams full of readers who truly enjoy and appreciate what I have to say. 🙂
- What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far? The most challenging post I’ve done was my “Dear Dad Letter” because it was very dear to my heart.
- What is your favorite movie? I don’t really have a favourite movie because there are so many shows that I love watching but there are very few that enjoy watching over and over again. I would go with Disney’s – Frozen and Moana. 🙂 I love the Disney movies.
- How do you find ideas for posts? My ideas come from both inside and outside of me. Sometimes I recall a moment in time, sometimes I write based on a feeling or a word that comes to mind. Inspiration is all around us we just have to tap into it. 🙂
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? My favourite post, this is another difficult one because they are all special to me but the post “What motherhood means to me” holds an extra special place in my heart.
- What is a pet peeve of yours? When people chew loudly and have their mouths open.
- What is your favorite quote? I have a few favourites but this one from Mahatma Gandhi comes to me –“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- What are the characteristics of a good blog post, in your opinion? A good blog post would not only capture the reader from the title but would hold their attention and leave them with more than they came with. Hopefully, I do this from time to time. 🙂
- What have you learned from blogging? We all have our own style and way of doing things and that is what makes this community great.
- When not blogging, what do you do for fun? Fun, I believe is best had when shared with the ones you love and who love you. Watch movies, go to the beach, go to the arcade, sit at home playing board games or just creating our own entertainment. Fun can be had anywhere once all present have the right attitude. 🙂
- Two random facts about you. 1) I love playing pool. 2) I don’t have any tattoos.
My nominees are:
- Simple Ula
- Running Forward…My Way
- Frazier’s Racket
- Heart to Soul
- If you could be any animal which one would you be?
- Use one word to describe yourself.
- What quality in a partner is non-negotiable for you?
- Use one word to describe what blogging means to you.
- Best thing about blogging?
- Worse thing about blogging?
- If you could go to any period in time in your life – would you go to your past, stay in your present or race to the future?
- Two random facts about you.
- Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
- Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the camera?
- One piece of advice for dealing with stressful situations.
I understand that not everyone chooses to participate in these awards but if you do choose to participate I would love to see your responses. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your blogs. Keep writing!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by. 🙂