Hello and welcome back to Music Reflection Mondays! Hope you all had a good start to your week and that all is good with you. Today I want to look at where we would be without music.
Have you ever wondered what life would be like without music? A very scary thought – don’t you think! Just imagine…
- Long lines in financial institutions will be even more daunting as you try to patiently wait your turn as you pass the time.
- Long drives with nothing but listen to but each other if you’re lucky to have company. Depending on the company in the car though that could be really tough. 🙂 Or never-ending talk on the radio.
- Being stuck in traffic would be even more draining. Talk about torture!!!
- Browsing or shopping in malls especially the really huge ones could be a little discouraging when you think about the distance you have to walk to get to some of your favourite stores. You never really notice how far you’ve walked while walking and listening to the music.
- Exercising without music. I would not even think about it. Music helps to distract me most times from the side effects of the workout. 🙂
- A party or social gathering of friends and family without music to help them relax and enjoy themselves. Would it still be called a ‘party’?
- How would some of us de-stress after a long day at the office?
- Where would some of us find the strength to cope with some of the painful moments of life without the support, encouragement and wisdom that some songs give us?
Life without music seems so boring, black and white even. Music brings with it a sense of power, energy, colour and life that we can’t help but smile, dance and sing along as we listen to it.
Do you agree? Can you imagine what your life would like without music?
I for one can appreciate what music does for me. Don’t underestimate it’s usefulness or influence on your life.
Have a great night and a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by.