This is my second nomination to date and I feel humbled to receive it again. Thank you Roda from Growing Self for nominating me for this award. Roda is a talented and beautiful person. On her blog you would find different posts on being your best self, beautiful photography, delicious recipes, gardening, farm life and so much more. I definitely recommend you check her out.
The Mystery Blogger Award
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto. “This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about Cherylene:
- I am the mother of two boys (not twins).
- I was part of a twin.
- I am the eldest of my two siblings who are also twins. 🙂
I understand that not everyone chooses to take part. If you do choose to take part, great because I would love to see your responses. If not, no worries! Just keep doing what you do.
1) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? I would have to say a city mouse but if I could be a suburban mouse that would be ideal. I want easy access to the city but I don’t care to live in it.
2) What is your Superpower? My superpower is perseverance. Perseverance keeps me going even when I feel like giving up.
3) Who is your role model? I am inspired by many people. However, my mother from very early in my life has played an integral role in shaping who I am today.
4) What Star Wars character would you be? Luke Skywalker, of course! “Let the force be with you.”
5) What is one word that describes YOU? Resilient
My Favourite Posts
Some of my favourites posts include:
My questions to you 🙂
- Are you a morning person?
- If you had to choose between going to the movies and staying at home to watch the movie – what would you choose?
- Did you have a favourite game growing up?
- What animal would you use to describe your personality?
- Who is the most supportive person in your life?
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.