The lovely Shinelle over at Shinavy Blogs nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. This has been my third nomination to date and it still brings me great joy to be considered and recognised by my fellow bloggers. Who is Shinelle?
Shinelle is a wonderful person. If you’re looking for inspiration, food and sports then she is definitely worth a visit. Feel free to drop by and see for yourself how amazing she is.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma . Why? She writes, “Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Thank you Okoto for creating such a wonderful award. Let’s get into it.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
3 Things about me:
- I love DIY projects such as painting and even creating fun, useful and decorative works of art.
- I have very simple taste. When it comes to my clothing I tend to focus on how well the clothes fit and look on my body type and not on brand.
- I am easy to talk too. 🙂
Some of my favourite posts:
The reality is I have many favourites and they would change and grow as my writing continues but take a look at some of my more recent favourites below.
1. Do you prefer heels or flats?
I wear both from time to time but I definitely prefer flats pretty sandals.
2. What’s your favourite genre of music?
It is hard to narrow it down to just one because each one has something beautiful and unique about it.
3. Are you a sporty person if so, which are your favourites?
I used to enjoy lawn tennis, table tennis and netball when I was younger. I am looking at getting back into playing tennis.
4. What was the last movie you saw? Was It good?
The last movie I saw was Transformers The Last Knight and it was good.
5. What’s your favourite dessert?
My favourite dessert would be cake and ice cream. I know you asked for one both if I could choose I would have both unless it is a cake and ice cream dessert in one. Yummy!!! 🙂
My nominees are:
- Life, more than existence
- Listen to your Heart
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Elsie LMC
- Inspiration Pie
My questions to nominees:
- Are you more the talkative or listening type in social settings?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
- Which cartoon character would you say best describes you or you can relate to most?
- Are you good at board games? If yes, which one?
- If you’re at a party would you describe yourself as a dancer or more of an observer?
I understand that not everyone chooses to take part in the nomination process. So I just want to take this opportunity to recognise the above blogs for their contributions to the blogging community. Should you choose to take part great, if not, no worries. Just keep writing! 🙂
Thanks again to Shinelle for allowing me the opportunity to recognise and appreciate other bloggers out there. Have a great week everyone.