What is it? “The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – by the creator of this award Okoto.
I was nominated for this award by writingnatural. I feel truly humbled and honoured to receive this nomination.
Please see the rules and guidelines below :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three (3) Things About Myself
- I like to play online games like ‘Township’ and ‘Wheel of Fortune’ to relax.
- I can be very competitive at times.
- I love the ocean but I can’t swim. 🙁
These individuals are just a few bloggers who in their own unique way inspire and captivate others with their work. I appreciate what you do and ask that you continue to bring your passion in your work. My nominations for this award are as follows:
- KaeJaye Xpressions
Questions and answers:
1.What is the biggest challenge you face while blogging?
Answer: My biggest challenge would be my desire to always strive to be inspirational in my work. I want to always leave my readers with not only ‘Food for Thought’ but with a feeling of empowerment. We can do anything if we put our minds to it.
2. How do you overcome writers block?
Answer: I try not to limit myself to anything in terms of topics and thus leave myself open to be inspired. Sometimes I might read another blog and a topic, word, or phrase used might trigger a thought and that’s it. A new post is born. 🙂 Generally though, I write based on what I feel passionate about.
3. What motivates you most in life?
Answer: I am self-motivated. The desire to be my best self not only for myself but my kids is what motivates me. I am a role model for them whether I like it or not so I always try to be mindful of that when I do things.
4. What is your goal(s) in life?
Answer: My main goal is to be the best role model and mother I can be for my boys. Secondly, to make a positive difference in the lives I touch in person and in writing.
5. What benefits do you get from your blog?
Answer: My blog has created a sense of purpose for me beyond motherhood. It has shown me that my words can be an inspiration for others and that there are people out there who appreciate and value what I have to say and this makes me happy.
I found the questions from writingnatural very appropriate and re-used them. I hope that is okay.
- What is the biggest challenge you face while blogging?
- How do you overcome writers block?
- What motivates you most in life?
- What is your goal(s) in life?
- What benefits do you get from your blog?
Best Posts – to be honest, I think all of them are great but here my best posts based on most views received.
Thank you for the feedback and acknowledgement. Happy blogging everyone.