I would like to thank the lovely heartsinink blog for nominating me for this award. I am honoured to have her recognise my blog. Heartsinink is a blog that all about sharing memories, thoughts, opinions and views on various life events that she’s experienced. Don’t be shy go on over and say hello you just might like it. 🙂
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about myself
- I was part of a twin.
- I love avocados. If I’m the person cutting the slices I may end up giving you the smaller slice. 😉
- I don’t buy or own tons of handbags. I believe in functionality and not necessarily mixing and matching my bags to my wardrobe. So I tend to gravitate towards neutral colours and avoid very loud or bright handbags.
- I love interior and exterior decorating.
- I’m a sucker for BBQ meats with fries or mashed potatoes and cole slaw or macaroni salad and fresh salad. Yummy!
- I’m not the best swimmer. Doggie paddle is an actual swimming move lol.
- I’m not much of a drinker but I like to have a social alcoholic beverage now and then. 🙂
My nominees are:
- Ipuna Black
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- A learning poet
- Jirah Merizz
- Simple Ula
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show my thanks and appreciation for the contributions they make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, just keep doing what you do. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by.