Avid Observer at whatlivingtaughtme nominated me for this award. I am honoured and thankful to receive my first ever One Lovely Blog Award. It really means a lot. Thank you, Avid Observer.
Those of you not familiar with the blog should know that Avid Observer is all about motivating others, embracing life and making the most of it. Make time to visit you won’t regret it. 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
Seven (7) facts about me:
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I love BBQ and curry dishes.
- I’m a sucker for hot french fries. Yes, I eat junk food from time to time but I try not to over indulge. 🙂
- I recently created a twitter account but I’m still learning.
- I do not exercise as much as I should. 🙁 I started every morning a few months ago but I’ve been lazy. I’ll get back into it. I promise!!! 🙂
- I love interior and exterior decorating. I love seeing a space transform and come alive by simple things such as a change in paint colour, adding storage units, plants even wall art.
- I love engaging with my readers. Your feedback and comments inspire and encourage me to keep writing. Thank you for that. 🙂
My nominees are:
- Listen to your Heart
- Ajay Vyas
- Mr. Mel
- Shweta Suresh
- Elsie LMC
- David Jose
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show my thanks and appreciation for the contributions they make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, just keep doing what you do. 🙂