A special thank you to two wonderful bloggers Bhavika from Bhavika24 and Roda over at Growing Self for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honoured to be considered by such amazing bloggers.
Each of these ladies brings their unique style and sunshine to their readers. Trust me when I tell you guys to visit their blogs because you would not be disappointed.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1.What/who gives you peace in life?
My peace in life comes from God. I pray and ask him to grant me peace of mind so that I’m not overwhelmed by the challenges that come my way. After God, knowing that my family is happy and well-cared for gives me a sense of peace. 🙂
2.If given a chance, which confession would you like to make?
Honey, been there done that! Next 🙂
3.What do you think is the most positive and negative thing about my blog?
The most positive thing about your blog is YOU. You are positive and try to inspire others there’s nothing negative about that. If nothing else, I want to encourage you to continue doing what you do. 🙂
4.How would you define “Life”?
Life is what we make it. It is our experiences both the good and the bad. These experiences help shape who we are but they do not define us. We get to determine how we are remembered when ‘life’ is no more through what we do today.
5.What made you blog?
For me this is a combination of who and what. My sister encouraged me to take my writing from paper and translate it into a blog so that I would be able to share my experiences and some of my perspectives on life, people and relationships and other topics in a more engaging environment. I will always be grateful to her for that push. 🙂 Thank you Candice!
6.Your favorite quote?
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Charles R. Swindoll
7.Book which changed your way of thinking?
Reposition Yourself – by T. D. Jakes
8.My post, which you liked the most?
I have a few favourites so I can’t highlight just one. Each blogger I choose to follow brings something unique to the ‘table’ that I enjoy and see myself learning from and for that they are all my favourites and that of course includes YOU. 🙂
10. One desperate wish?
Financial freedom/ security! 🙂
- Use one word to describe yourself. – Determined
- What is your favorite season? Rainy season because it is not as hot as in the dry season.
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? – City mouse
- What is your superpower? – Mind control
- Why do you write? – I love it!
- What is your favorite book? – Reposition Yourself: Living Life without Limits by: T. D. Jakes
- What brings you JOY? – Blogging and my family
- What is your favorite fruit? – Avocado
- Who is your role model? Why? – My mother because she is strong, hard-working and determined.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? – I have so many but I would love to visit Paris.
- What do you love most about YOU? –My personality.
My nominees are:
- Reactionary Tales
- simple Ula
- Rhythm In Life
- Tauqeer Writes
My questions to nominees:
- What is your favourite time of day?
- What do you think are the two most important character traits a person can possess?
- In a relationships that stand the test of time, what do you think are the key things for their success?
- What do you do to help care for the environment?
- Use one word to describe your childhood memories
- If you could do one thing for the world to make it a better place what would you do?
- Do you have a favourite fast-food restaurant?
- In the junk food category, what food do you consider your weakness?
- If you won the lottery in the morning what would be the first three things you would do?
- What do you like most about your blog?
- Do you have a favourite quote?
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show my thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to see your responses! If not, just keep doing what you do. 🙂
Thanks again to both Roda and Bhavika!