This is my very first Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honoured to be nominated for this award by Roda. Roda is an amazing person. Her blog embodies everything that this award is about. She is creative, inspirational and definitely positive. If you are not familiar with her blog Growing Self then you’re missing out so I suggest you check her out.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- Use one word to describe yourself. – Determined
- What is your favorite season? Rainy season because it is not as hot as in the dry season.
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? – City mouse
- What is your superpower? – Mind control
- Why do you write? – I love it!
- What is your favorite book? – Reposition Yourself: Living Life without Limits by: T. D. Jakes
- What brings you JOY? – Blogging and my family
- What is your favorite fruit? – Avocado, it is so yummy! 🙂
- Who is your role model? Why? – My mother because she is strong, hard-working and determined.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? – I have so many but I would love to visit Paris.
- What do you love most about YOU? –My personality. 🙂
My nominees are:
- Life, more than existence
- Ajay Vyas
- Ipuna Black
- Don Cormier
- Sweta Ojha
- Rhythm In Life
- Elsie LMC
My questions to the nominees
- Do you prefer to smell the roses or grow them?
- Are you the adventurous type or more reserved?
- Do you prefer cake as a dessert or ice cream?
- Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
- Where is your ideal vacation spot?
- Can you cook?
- What is your favourite dish to prepare?
- Who is the most supportive person you know?
- Who is you favourite singer?
- When you think of blogging list one word to describe the feeling it gives you.
- Do you pamper yourself as much as you like?
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make on a daily basis. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to read your answers! If not, no worries! Just keep writing… 🙂
Thank you again Roda for the nomination. 🙂