A special thank you to the lovely Nel over at Reactionary Tales for nominating me for this award.
If you are not already familiar with Nel’s blog, you’re missing out because she blogs about experiences, shares photos, talks about books and she even has a weekly segment about endangered animals that I enjoy reading. So don’t be a stranger check her out. 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
“Living vs Existing”– How it all began
I was actually driven to write a book about called “How to Find Your Gift”. When I completed my first draft I shared it with my sister who was so moved by it that she encouraged me to write more and share my insight and experiences with others.
I was uncertain at first if a blog was the way to go but I wanted to at least give it a try and I’m glad I did. 🙂 The creation of Living vs Existing helped me not only reach others but also helped me find more and more of myself. I will always be grateful to Candice for always believing in me.
My advice to new bloggers
- Believe in yourself and your abilities. The fact that you’ve even taken the step to create a blog says that you have something to say and share. Give it your best!
- Don’t be afraid to try something new. At the early stages of blogging most of us are trying to find our fit in this big blogging community. We may start off in one direction and find ourselves feeling drawn to another and that’s okay. Visit other blogs, see what you like or feel drawn to, pay attention to how that makes you feel and try to develop your own unique style. You won’t know how good or great you can be if you don’t try.
My nominees are:
- Life, more than existence
- Growing Self
- Old House in the Shires
- Avid Observer
- In A Messy World
- Ajay Vyas
- A Learning Poet
To each of my nominees thank you for doing what you do. There are so many amazing bloggers out there that it is almost impossible to list everyone. Some I know, some I’m yet to discover, some don’t even know they are great. I look forward to reading your blogs. Keep writing with purpose and passion.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks again Nel for the opportunity to share this award with others.
Make today a great one!