Would you believe I just wrote a whole post on this and I pressed the wrong key during formatting and everything vanished. 🙁 Why me Lord! I thought to myself as I tried feverishly to recover my work. Very upsetting as efforts proved futile!
I was so angry at myself for not making sure my work was saving as I went along. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I neglected to pay attention. I felt like giving up and then I remember what this post was all about and decided to try again. 🙂
No matter what the flood waters of life throw at you – don’t give up! Stop looking at your problem through those tired eyes and stressed brain. Try these tips.
- Take a step back to get a better view.
- Clear your mind by listening to some music or doing something fun to relax.
- Get creative.
- Get resourceful.
- Don’t listen to the negativity of others. They are still caught up in their own mess and couldn’t help you even if they wanted to.
- Most important of all, don’t allow the frustration of it all to prevent YOU from unearthing a better outcome for YOURSELF.
- Change your position. You’ll be surprised just how different or simple a problem can appear based on where you stand and how you choose to look at it.
- Monitor your attitude. It’s hard to find the solution or breakthrough you’re looking for if your attitude is constantly negative. Believe that you CAN and WILL overcome the challenge and work towards it.
- Believe in yourself.
Have a good night and thanks for stopping by. 🙂