Blessing to each of you on this beautiful Friday morning. Glory to God for the brilliance that is the sun which magnifies the beauty all around us. Glory to God for the magnificence that is the moon that lights our way even in the darkness. Glory to God for His mercy, His love, His grace and His favour that washes over us not only in our highs but our lows. Thank you Father for all You do, have done and will do in our lives. In Jesus name, amen!
Today, we’re going to look at Health and Wellness in a non-traditional manner. I believe that the quality of our health and wellness has a lot to do with our choice of foods as well as our consumption of those foods; and our daily habits such as smoking, consumption of alcohol, exercise, sleeping habits and our thinking.
However, I also believe that they are the only things that determine our overall health and wellness. For there are things in our lives, minds, bodies and spirits that need more than diet, exercise and sleep alone can provide. I’m speaking about a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ.
Did you know that you can be healed with your faith in Jesus Christ?
Did you know that you can walk away from death’s door with faith in Jesus Christ, if that is His will for your life?
Did you know that you can believe yourself into a miracle with faith in Jesus Christ?
Did you know that all you need to improve your health and overall wellness is already in the Bible?
Did you know that even faith as little as a mustard seed can bring the impossible to pass?
Did you know that anything and everything is possible with Jesus Christ?
Today, I’m going to share with you some scriptures from the Bible that you can choose to activate with your faith, for God to work within your own situation or that of a loved one. Nothing is impossible for God! Many times we put our trust and faith in medicine, people and sometimes even ourselves when we should be putting it in the Lord, our Healer. He is the Lord of Lord and the King of Kings. He is life itself.
Here are some quotes from both the Old and New Testaments taken from NKJV Bible. Please know there are many more so seek them out and trust that as you read them Jesus is working in you.
I declare and decree that IF you believe you shall receive the healing in whatever your situations are. When Jesus says, YES no one and nothing can say no. Claim your healing in Jesus name. Amen!
- “Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.” Psalm 6:2
- “Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:1-5
- “My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.” Proverbs 4:20-22
- “O Lord, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live.” Isaiah 38:16
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.” Jeremiah 17:14
- “For I will restore health to you, And heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17
- “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.” Mark 5:34
- “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.” John 12:40
- “by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” Acts 4:30
It is my desire dear friends and brothers and sisters in Christ that we no longer walk around in 2018 feeling stuck and hopeless in whatever challenge that may be before us. Let us take hold of the Word of God, read it, soak in it and cling to it because has the power of life and healing.
You may be just a scripture away from the miracle you want and need in your life. Trust in God and He will see you through.
Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.
Thank you for making this blog one of your stops in this journey called life.