The big day has finally arrived and yes, after all of the preparations the hustling and bustling it feels good to finally slow down and just take it all in with dear friends and family.
I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. 🙂 I trust that you are all having a wonderful day and wanted to say, thank you! Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. I am truly grateful.
- I want to thank God for each of you. May he continue to bless, guide and protect you.
- I want to thank God for always making a way even when we can’t seem to find one.
- I want to thank God for always being there guiding and protecting us even when we don’t see him. I know there have been times when things could have gone terribly wrong and I felt and saw his protection working in my life. Thank you Lord!
- I want to thank God for the simple things, the little and the big things.
- Thank you Lord for the lives of the people you are working behind the scenes to deliver their breakthroughs sooner than later as you did for me. Give them a sign and reassure them that they are not alone and that things will work out.
Thank you Lord for this Christmas and all that you have blessed us with. May we always have your favour and blessing in and over our lives.
Have a wonderful Christmas and remember to give thanks.