May this beautiful Wednesday find you covered by the mercy and grace of God. May your day be filled with blessings and favour everywhere you go. Thank you heavenly Father for all You have done for us yesterday, all You will do for us today and tomorrow.
May Your praise forever be in our mouths. As we seek You, let us discover Your love, wisdom, understanding, strength, healing and favour in our lives. May Your protection covers us and our families. May my brothers and sisters in Christ who need You find You. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen!
Here are some questions I’ve found myself and others asking:
- Why am I so happy?
- Why am I so grateful?
- Why am I so thankful?
- Why am I no longer stuck in my old ways?
- Why am I so different?
- Why is healing taking place in my mind, body and spirit?
- Why is there a sense of peace within me that was not there before?
- Why does worry and fear no longer hold me prisoner?
- Why am I no longer lost?
- Why do I cry tears of joy?
Here are my answers:
- It is because of who Jesus Christ is!
- It is because He FIRST loved me.
- It is because God has been, continues to be and will remain GOOD to me.
- It is because of His MERCY and AMAZING GRACE.
- It is because I now know WHO I AM in His eyes.
- It is because I SEE myself the way He sees me.
- It is because His Word has given LIFE, MEANING and PURPOSE to my spirit and soul.
- It is because His love is everlasting.
- It is because I believe Jesus Christ is MY Lord and Saviour.
- It is because this MIGHTY being chose to love me.
- It is because He truly cares about me and I know it.
- It is because it pleases Him when I try to BE better than I was.
- It is because He healed my brokenness.
- It is because He has given me another chance to DO and BE better.
- It is because walking in Him and with Him brings life and not death.
- It is because pleasing Him is more rewarding and beneficial that trying to please man.
- It is because He is the shining light in the midst of the darkness.
- It is because He restored what was lost and freed me from my prison.
- It is because He and I are now one.
- It is because He is Lord, Our God and I love Him!
Am I worthy of His blessing, love, mercy, favour and grace? No, but He loves and embraces me anyway. That is good enough for me!
It is His undying love for me that has brought me home to Him. It is His love and care for me that has me here today. It is because of His love for me that I now want to love and embrace ALL He has in store for me. It is His love for me that causes me to WORSHIP and PRAISE His name the way I do now. For it is because of His love that WE all can now have ETERNAL life, if we want it.
Thank you Jesus for being who YOU are! I love, adore and worship You without fear.
Lord, You have moved heaven and earth to get me to this place and I will forever be grateful. Your sacrifice on Calvary Hill would leave me forever singing Your praise.
Dear friends, this is why I now write the way I do now. It is this understanding and knowledge that has ignited within me a need to do more with my life, my family and my blog. The great thing is, God truly loves ALL of us. He calls out to US everyday but unfortunately, not all of us heed His call.
I have chosen to heed the voice of my Father and came home to Him. I magnify Him because He is WORTHY. Without His grace and mercy I would not be here.
Seek Him and embrace Him the way He has always embraced you.
As you go forth today, remember ALL He has done for you and sincerely thank Him.
Thank you for making this blog one of your stops on this journey called life.