Happy January 1st to each of you!
Thank you Lord for bringing each of us into this new chapter of our lives.
Unfortunately, some of our loved ones did not make the transition with us but they are NOT forgotten and the memories and love we have for them will keep them alive in us forever.
With this new day, I can’t help but feel like the refresh and reset buttons on my life have been pressed giving me that renewed feeling. I went outside and took a few deep breaths appreciating all the beauty that is around me and just had to give God praise.
It was that beauty and sense of peace that prompted these reminders I would like to share with you for the New Year.
As we wake up each day let us never forget that:
- Each day brings with it an opportunity for GROWTH and LEARNING.
- Each day will have lessons to be TAUGHT and lessons to be LEARNT.
- Each day gives us a chance to BE better towards not only others but towards OURSELVES.
- To be GRATEFUL for each day we are blessed to see, touch and love those we hold dear to us.
- Our TIME and LIFE are PRECIOUS and we should make the most of each day.
- Lastly, with the POWER of our faith, thoughts, words and actions we CAN achieve ALL that we set my minds to this year and beyond.
May 2018 not only meet our expectations but exceed them. Taking each of us into bigger and brighter futures than we never even dreamed possible.
As always, thank you for making this blog one of your stops in this journey called life.