Welcome back to Music Reflection Mondays! I am officially on vacation but I have not started my adventure and relaxation just yet because the home improvement projects have begun.
Later this week however, the kids and I would be off to get some relaxation and fun for a few days so I would not be posting as often. I know you totally understand. 🙂
How was your weekend? What sort of music have you been listening to? I want to highlight some songs that help inspire, encourage and motivate us. 🙂 Can you think of any songs like that?
Here are some of my picks.
- Man In The Mirror – by Michael Jackson
- We Are The World – by USA Today
- Fight Song – by Rachel Platten
- When You Believe – by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey
- I’m Gonna Be Ready -by Rolanda Adams
- I Believe – by Rolanda Adams
- I Believe I Can Fly – by Rolanda Adams
- I Look To You – by Whitney Houston
- Why We Sing – by Kirk Franklin
- Go Get It – by Mary Mary
- Shackles (Praise You) – by Mary Mary
- Can’t Give Up Now – by Mary Mary
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Heal The World – by Michael Jackson
Music is like food for the soul. It can bring comfort to the broken-hearted. It can inspire and motivate us if we just open our minds and our hearts. Don’t just listen to the music – feel it!
Do you have any favourites above? Feel free to add some of you favourites in comments below. I’m would love to know. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week.