Beautiful Good Morning to each and every one of you! I thank God that I am able to come to you this morning to share this message that I have on my heart.
Let’s start with the facts.
- God loves us more than we could ever know.
- God wants only the best for us.
- God has equipped us with certain talents and abilities that are unique to us.
- God wants us to prosper on earth.
- God wants us to live happy, stress free lives.
- God is a forgiving and merciful Father.
- God is our Heavenly Father. Although our earthly Fathers may have abandoned us we are not orphans. Where our earthly Fathers have fallen short, God will not.
- God wants to help us in every area of our lives – relationships, finances, health, etc.
- God will not intervene in our lives if we don’t ask Him to.
- We can grow closer to God through living a prayerful life and reading His Word.
God is ALL of the above and so much more.
However, in order for God to work and manifest in our lives the way He wants to we MUST pray not sometimes or just when we desperately need something but every day. We need to praise His name daily because He has been more than good to us. He is working behind the scenes but if we want Him to really show up in our lives we have to do the work.
I’m seeing more and more that the more time I put into knowing God and seeking His Word the more He guides me to where I need to be and what I need to do. I have started to put my faith to work not only with the words that come out of my mouth but asking God to get my mind and heart in agreement.
God needs US to give Him permission and authority to work in and through us for the glory of His Kingdom here on earth.
God is not a pushy God. Even with ALL of His power and might He wants us to willingly and freely choose Him. When we do that, the whole game changes. We start transforming and developing into the individuals we are destined to become but only if we submit unto God’s will not our own.
If you are tired of going around in circles, tired of failing under your own strength, tired of not having enough or not being enough. God has asked me to tell you, it’s okay to let go and give him the authority and permission to move and improve your life today.
Trust in Him, Trust in His Word and He will take us to new heights. Let us take the limits off God and allow Him to move in and through us.
2018 is the beginning of a better, stronger, wiser and more prosperous You. Embrace, declare and receive that with me today.
Thank Lord for using me to get this message out. May this be a blessing to all those who read and believe this. May their lives not remain the same as You begin to work on their behalf as soon as they ask and believe. In Jesus name, I pray and give thanks. Amen!