Thank you Lord for this new day. Thank you for another opportunity to share, encourage and enlighten someone today. Help me deliver this message in a way that reaches the person or people You need it to reach. May it bless me and ALL who read it. In Jesus name, amen!
What is faith?
Faith is a gift from God. It is that unseen feeling that can be classified as trust or confidence that allows the impossible to become possible. Faith forces you to look beyond your circumstance and into your possibility.
Is faith just for a chosen few?
No! In the Bible (Romans 12:3) to be exact, it is written, “God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” You see, according to the Word, we’ve ALL been given faith as a gift from God. However, although we all have faith not all of us choose to activate it.
How do we activate and strengthen our faith?
Here are some tips on how to activate and strengthen our faith:
1. We activate our faith through prayer.
2. We activate our faith by reading the Word daily.
3. We activate our faith through worship.
4. We activate our faith when we refuse to be guided and locked into our own understanding.
5. We activate our faith by looking not at our circumstances but to God.
6. We activate our faith by speaking positivity into a negative situation.
6. We activate our faith when we let go of our fears.
7. We activate our faith when we place our trust in God.
8. We activate our faith when we don’t limit or base our victory solely on what our eyes can see or what we hear with our ears.
9. We activate our faith by believing in God’s ability and His word with all our hearts and minds that He can do ALL for us that we cannot do for ourselves.
10. We activate our faith by starving our doubts.
11. We activate our faith by not allowing negative people to influence our thoughts.
12. We activate our faith by just believing.
I heard a pastor on television this morning say, “Faith is like a muscle.” I agree totally with him on that statement, the reality is, if we don’t use or strengthen our muscles they won’t work the way they’re supposed to. It’s the same principle with our faith, if we don’t exercise it or use it we won’t strengthen it or develop it.
In the bible, it is also written, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 12:20) NKJV
If we desire great faith and things in our lives to change or improve then we need to activate our faith, develop our faith and sustain our faith. We have to do the work! We have to believe and trust God like never before. We have to read the Word and ask God to guide us and strengthen us.
As you go out into the world, what are you going to challenging your faith for today? Healing for your mind, body and spirit; restoration of your finances; healing for a loved one; promotion on the job; maybe it’s employment; or a home. Whatever the desire is on your heart use your faith to bring it to reality.
Activate your faith muscle, feed it and nurture it and it will take you to a whole other level in your life. 🙂
Thank you for making this blog one of your stops on this journey called life.