Upon review Cheila, it seems that the first time I got the Liebster Award the nomination came from you. 🙂 Thank you again for this nomination. Your recognition of my writing means a lot. 🙂 Who is Cheila? She is a down to earth, open and straightforward blogger that shares her life with her readers. Those of you not familiar with her blog should definitely check it out.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
1.What show are you binge watching right now?
Answer: “The Grimm”. I find the series very captivating.
2. What are you reading?
Answer: At present, I’m not reading any particular book. I’m more focused on researching online resources trying to widen my knowledge on preventative and natural cures.
3. What do you usually go for if you’re cooking just for yourself?
Answer: I have two sons so that is a rare occasion. If I am able to get some mummy time I usually don’t cook at all. I would usually have Chinese food or whatever I’m in the mood for.
4.What’s your favorite eye and hair color?
Answer: My favourite eye colour is hazel brown. My favourite hair colour is black.
5. What sports did you practice in high school?
Answer: I actually played some netball, table tennis and lawn tennis.
6. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?
Answer: I spend roughly 4-5 hours on the internet but it is usually broken up. I try to regulate myself and try to do 2 hours at a time making sure to take breaks in between. My neck and back usually tell me when I’ve been there too long.
7. Do you choose your outfit the day before or in the morning?
Answer: I choose my outfit in the morning. The mood I’m in and the day of the week will ultimately determine my choice of outfit.
8. Can you play any instrument?
Answer: Unfortunately, I don’t play any of the traditional instruments like drums, guitar or the piano but I do beat the hell out of any tabletop surface. This sister’s got rhythm! 🙂
9. Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
Answer: I wish I could get it in the middle. In Trinidad and Tobago however, it is either sunny or rainy. I don’t like it when it’s too hot. I prefer the rainy season.
10. What is your favorite fruit?
Answer: I have more than one favourite fruit but if I had to choose I would say mangoes.
11. Can you swim? How old were you when you learned?
Answer: Not as good as I would like. I had some lessons when I was about 8 or 9 years old but I did not have a good experience. I have overcome my fears but I won’t be doing any deep-sea diving any time soon.
I recognize that not everyone is in to the award nomination process but this is my way of saying I appreciate the contributions you make. If you do choose to take part great, if not no hard feelings although I would love to see your answers.
The nominees are:
- Ajay Vyas
- Dionne Williams
- HIMANSHI SHUKLA
Question to nominees:
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Are you a meat, fish or veggie person?
- Use one word to describe yourself?
- Which word would you use to describe your life at the moment?
- If you could change anything about yourself – would you?
- What moves your decision to follow another blog?
- Do you believe in giving second, third and fourth chances in relationships?
- Do you have a favourite sport to play or watch?
- Which is more difficult for you to stay away from sugary food or fast food?
- What’s the most difficult thing about blogging for you?
- Has your blog met and or exceeded your expectations thus far?
Thanks for stopping by. 🙂