The amazing Roda nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Although this is the third time I have been nominated for this award it means so much to me when my fellow bloggers take time to acknowledge and show their appreciation for the contributions I make. Thank you Roda! 🙂 You all need to visit her blog Growing Self to be inspired and captivated by her wonderful adventures and beautiful pictures.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Fun Facts About Cherylene
- I don’t wear stiletto heel shoes. My back is aching just thinking about it. I admire women who do.
- I can only drive automatic vehicles. Manual vehicles seem a bit complicated. I’m afraid I would mash them up.
- I love animals but I like to admire them from a distance. My visits to the zoo are few and far in between because of all the ‘interesting’ and overwhelming odours that often greet me. 🙁
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I did a Royal Caribbean cruise some years ago and it was one of the best trips of my life. I look forward to doing another cruise one day soon.
- I love staying in all-inclusive resorts.
- I love to cook but I love to eat more.
My nominees for this award are:
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show my thanks and appreciation for the contributions they make. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, just keep doing what you do.
Thanks again, Roda! 🙂