Thank you Kayla for nominating me for “theCramm Award”.
theCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- My Passion – I love writing and sharing my experiences and thoughts.
- Hope – that I would be able to touch someone’s life in a positive way.
- Purpose – I don’t believe that I was led to blogging my chance. I truly believe that God has a purpose for this blog that is greater than my own understanding and I continue to put my trust in him.
Three people who motivate me to blog:
- My sister.
- My readers.
- Me – (I’m self-motivated)
One thing I hope to do that will improve the world:
- Have my blog positively impact people to the point where they improve their thinking and their overall lives. It makes me feel good to know that someone found value in something I shared.
Challenge Question – What would your days look like if time was not an issue?
- I would try to blog more although my sister thinks I already spend enough here lol.
I had to share the love guys.
My nominees are:
My challenge question for you:
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would you like to meet?
Thanks for reading. 🙂