The Unique Blogger Award round three. Please forgive me I honestly forgot about this. If I don’t save my nominations to get back to them at a later date I honestly forget. I make time to do them because when someone makes a point to recognize you and your blog the least we can do is say “Thank You” and share the love to others.
I was nominated by the Avid Observer over at whatlivingtaughtme. I am so honoured that she taught of my blog. The Avid Observer is all about motivating and inspiring others you should definitely pay her a visit and see for yourself.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Avid Observer’s questions
3 Words or a 3 letter sentence that can describe you.
Three words that can describe me are: hardworking, kind and witty.
3 Top most places you wanna visit.
My three top places to visit include: Bali, London and Paris.
3 Best advises according to you for any blogger.
- Never give up!
- Try new things. You won’t grow and develop your abilities if you only stick to what you know.
- Give to others what you expect from them. Support and read the blogs of others if you want them to make time to read and support yours.
- Ipuna Black
- Ajay Vyas
- Doni W
- Diganta Misra
My questions to nominees:
- What one piece of advice would you give to new bloggers just starting?
- If you could visit any country where would you go?
- What has been the best part of this blogging journey for you?
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make on a daily basis. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to read your answers! If not, no worries! Just keep writing… 🙂
Thank you Avid Observer for the opportunity to share this award with others.