Another first for me, the Unique Blogger Award. It brings me great pleasure to be nominated for this award by the wonderful Nel over at Reactionary Tales.
Her blog is definitely interesting, informative and entertaining. She has a weekly segment dedicated to endangered animals which I love. She also shares poems and lots of other posts that can put a smile on your face or make you think. If you don’t know her definitely head on over and see for yourself. 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- If you could pick a book to turn into a movie adaptation, what would it be?
This is a tough one but I would like to see Rick Riordan’s: The Titan’s Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians). I’ve been fascinated with Rick Riordan ever since my son started reading his books.
It’s about the adventures of the demigod Percy Jackson as he and his friends go on a dangerous quest to rescue his friend Annabeth Chase and the Greek goddess Artemis, who have both been kidnapped.
- What inspires you most about your blog?
My followers and readers because they inspire me with their presence, comments and interactions. 🙂
- What author inspires you (doesn’t have to be a book; can be a film director or music composer)?
Steven Spielberg, film director. He is my man of the hour or should I say decade since his work will live on long after he’s gone. Now that is a legacy I would love to leave behind. He his work speaks for itself. He is a director, producer and screenwriter – the man is versatile. You can learn a lot from someone like that. He is passionate and knows what he wants and does not quit until he is satisfied.
- Bonus question because I’m listening to The Circle of Life: What’s your favorite Disney song???
“The Circle of Life” is one of my favourites too! I’m convinced that Disney knows exactly what songs to use to captivate the audience so we would be forever in love with their movies. 🙂
My favourite Disney song is A World New World from the movie Aladdin sang by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane. This is just beautiful. You can’t help but sing along.
My nominees are:
- Frazier’s Racket
- What do you think is the most unique thing about your blog?
- Use one word to describe your blog.
- Other than blogging what else brings you the most joy?
I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the contributions you all make on a daily basis. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic because I would love to read your answers! If not, no worries! Just keep writing… 🙂
A special thanks to Nel for giving me the opportunity to do this award.
Have a great weekend everyone!